How We Can Help
Kootenay Haven Transition House
A ten bed home for women and children fleeing violence against women and children or at risk of violence in the community. The Transition house offers 24 hour support and consultation in a safe and secure home like setting. Funding for the Transition House is provided by BC Housing.
- safe, free, temporary accommodation
- non-judgemental support
- lay counselling for resident and non-resident clients
- outreach support, advocacy, court accompaniment
- support in seeking long term housing and financial resources
- group support for children
Call us at: 250-426-4887 or toll free at 1-800-200-3003
We offer help 24 hours a day.